AYURVEDA MANAGMENT OF FEMALE INFERTILITY :-महिला बांझपन की आयुर्वेदिक उपचार: -

AYURVEDA MANAGMENT OF FEMALE INFERTILITY :-
महिला बांझपन  की आयुर्वेदिक उपचार: -

Female Infertility has become a huge problem across the world. That's why, we keep on sharing our clinical experiences on this problem.

But, in this article, we share clinical experiences of some other doctor about the management of female Infertility. We are confident that clinical experiences shared in this article will help you a lot in the management of female infertility.

I am a male Ayurveda Doctor with my private clinical practice of more than 20 years. I treat all types of diseases, including Infertility. 

Truly speaking, during the initial years of my practice, I didn't treat Infertility. There were two major reasons behind it - 
1. I was not quite skilled in diagnosing the underlying abnormalities responsible for Infertility; and
2. I was not sure, which ayurvedic medicines I should use to get the best results.

To make up this weakness, I tried hard in every way possible, yet things didn't work significantly.

my own experiences, I began categorizing the infertile women into four categories - 

I. Patients with ovulation disorders, including PCOD;
II. Patients with PID and tubal blockage;
III. Patients with immune disorders resulting in abnormality in sperms; and 
IV. All other Patients having different problems, like - endometriosis.

On the basis of this classification, I began managing female Infertility as below - 

I. Management of ovulation disorders (बीजोत्सर्ग विकारों का उपचार):-
To the infertile women whose underlying abnormality was some sort of ovulation disorders, including PCOD, I make judicious use of the following medicines - 

1. Shatavari, 
    Putranjiva,
    Shilajatu, 
    Trivang 
2. Mamajjak, 
    Mesha-shringi,
    Lata-karanja, 
    Katuki 
3. However, in infertile women having too much of female hormonal dysfunction, or those beyond 35 years age, or those having low levels of AMH, I add 
   Ashoka, 
   Lodhra, 
   Lajjalu

During periods, I stop the above medicines. Instead for increasing menstrual blood flow, I use - 
1. Ulatkambal, Hirabol Ghrit-kumari.
2. Raja-pravartini Tab.

II. Management of PID and tubal blockage:
To the infertile women whose underlying abnormality is pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), I make judicious use of the following medicines - 

In order to manage bacterial infection in pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) with or without tubal blockage, I use - 
1. Chirayata, 
    Ativisha, 
   Gandhak, 
   Yashad
2. Chirayata ghan tab; 
3. Ativisha ghan tab;
4. Manjishtha ghan tab.

In order to manage inflammation in PID and tubal blockage, I use - 
1. Guggulu, Bhallatak, Chitrak 
2. Shallaki, Erandmula, Jatiphal
3. Bilva-patra Ghan Tab.

III. Management of Immune disorders responsible for female Infertility:

In some women, immune system starts making Anti-bodies against the spermatozoa of the husband. 
No sooner the sperms enter the vagina, the antibodies attack the spermatozoa making them incapable of fertilization. 
In order to manage immune disorders resulting in sperm abnormalities, I use - 
1. Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Tulasi, Pippali, Yashad
2. Suvarna, Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Tulasi, Pippali, Yashad
3. Tulasi ghan tab; 
4. Guduchi ghan tab. 

IV. Management of Miscellaneous disorders resulting in female Infertility:

In order to manage many other disorders resulting in female Infertility, I use - 
1. Guggulu, Bhallatak, Chitrak  in endometriosis;
2. Shatavari, Putranjiva, Shilajatu, Trivang in low AMH;
3. Ashoka, Lodhra, Lajjalu in primary ovarian failure.

I am fully confident, that with the improvement in my skill, my success rate in the management of female Infertility will increase, too. 



LIKE ❤️ SHARE ♻️ SUBSCRIBE ✅ COMMENTS 📝

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ